Rottnest Island Swim CampCome swim with us at Rottnest Island, home to smiling quokkas, the finish line for the Rottnest Channel 20km ocean swim events, and the destination for our newest Swim Holiday.
Sunday 27th Feb - March 3rd 2022
Immerse yourselfstunning ocean swims around beautiful Rottnest Island
Relaxstart each day with gentle stretching and a morning swim
Stay5 days and 4 nights at Rottnest Island including one in Perth.
Swimsee Rottnest from a different perspective with guided swims around the islands bays and beaches
Activitiesa boat tour, snorkelling and country club activities
Food3 dinners 3 breakfasts and 3 picnic lunches. Other meals at your expense
Indulge your bucket list; we are heading to the home of smiling quokkas, to swim in some of the 63 secluded beaches and 20 stunning bays.
This holiday requires more bike strength than swim ability as we will be riding our way around the island immersing ourselves in the myriad of places to swim and snorkel.
A 5 day, 4 night combination of walking, cycling, swimming and exploring new places every day including the West End, with its seal colony, Parker Point with its amazing snorkelling trail and sun set done right, the Rottnest way.
- 1 night accommodation single room at Ocean Beach Hotel, Cottesloe
- 3 nights accommodation twin share at South Thompson self catering units.
- Return Ferry trip from Rous Head, North Point (parking will be extra)
- Breakfast supplies provided each day for you to have at your leisure in your units
- Bike hire
- Boat tour
- Expert coaching
- 3 dinners 3 breakfasts and 3 picnic lunches What’s not included
- Breakfast on way to Rottnest (Monday morning)
- Breakfast and lunch on day home (Thursday)
- Dinner at the Rottnest Pub on the last night (Wednesday)
Twin share cost: $1250 pp Twin share is based on two people sharing a room, and two rooms sharing one bathroom whilst at Rottnest and a single room at the Ocean Beach Hotel, Cottesloe on Sunday night.
Swimming Women will allocate rooms within each unit. Booking and paying a deposit acts as acceptance of our Swim Holiday terms and conditions.
It is advised that you ensure you have the necessary travel insurance to cover the activities listed on this holiday.
Final payment is due by January 20th. See terms and conditions in the pass purchase.